Date: 2010-01-01 07:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] schnuffie.livejournal.com
Image (http://www.animaatjes.de/bilder/silvester_und_neujahr/0/147638u0b1j8a9ag.gif)

Date: 2010-01-01 05:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyteflyer.livejournal.com
Wow, that's awesome! Thanks!

Date: 2010-01-01 07:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bronwynferchdai.livejournal.com
Well, if you insist . . .

ImageImage (http://www.myrainbowtext.com)



In crazy, retro font, even!
Bronwyn

Date: 2010-01-01 05:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyteflyer.livejournal.com
That's amazing. Needless to say, I'm going to have to learn how to do that....

Date: 2010-01-01 06:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bronwynferchdai.livejournal.com
It's really not that hard once you get the hang of it.

*beams at you* Just have to know where to look for base code and how to edit it to your own satisfaction. I'd be happy to help you with that.
Bronwyn

Date: 2010-01-01 06:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyteflyer.livejournal.com
Yer on, sista!

Date: 2010-01-02 09:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sunflower62.livejournal.com
I can't keep up with such artists *lookenvious**but I hope a simple and sincere "Happy New Year" is also welcome!
After all the holiday frenzy I'm glad that life's getting normal again and I've got finally time to tackle all the the wonderful updates that have been posted recently!
Sunflower

Date: 2010-01-02 10:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyteflyer.livejournal.com
Happy New Year, Sunflower! Like you, I'm glad to say I've survived the holidays and life can return to what passes for "normal" around here...AND that I can get back to writing!

Profile

nyteflyer: (Default)
nyteflyer

January 2013

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223 242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 10:22 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios