nyteflyer: (Default)
[personal profile] nyteflyer
We're moving tomorrow, and it'll be a week from Monday until we have internet set up at the new place.  So iffn you leave comments for me or PM me, don't be worried or offended if I take a bit to reply.  My LJ won't be on hiatus for the next week and a half, but I will be....

TTFN!

Date: 2012-04-07 07:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lil-1337.livejournal.com
Good luck with your move! I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Date: 2012-04-07 07:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] schnuffie.livejournal.com
Happy moving. Hope all goes well. *hugs*

Date: 2012-04-10 07:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sunflower62.livejournal.com
I don't wish you a "Happy moving day" since that is, at least in my opinion, the utter mockery.
Moving days are not happy.They are exhausting, they are annoying and though meticulously planned and organized a lot of things tend to go wrong, anyway.
So instead I wish you a a successful moving day, the absolutely required composure and having a good wine handy at the end of the day.You'll probably need it!
Good luck!

Profile

nyteflyer: (Default)
nyteflyer

January 2013

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223 242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:51 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios