[Error: unknown template qotd]
If the gods had wished us to have hard things on our feet, we'd have hooves. I'm a barefoot person. If I'm going somewhere, I'm a sandal person. My employers won't allow open toes in the workplace, the evil bastards, so I wear athletic shoes there, but I hate it with a passion and get rid of them the second I walk through my front door. One more reason why I need to find a different job....
If the gods had wished us to have hard things on our feet, we'd have hooves. I'm a barefoot person. If I'm going somewhere, I'm a sandal person. My employers won't allow open toes in the workplace, the evil bastards, so I wear athletic shoes there, but I hate it with a passion and get rid of them the second I walk through my front door. One more reason why I need to find a different job....